WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, January 30, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail

TradCatKnight Mail for the last week of January
Why is no one investigating the new pestilence of zika, which is attacking the fetus, transforming them into handicap humans in Latin America? It has never happened in Brazil history. I can only conclude that zika was created in labs of USA for the purpose of destroying the population of Latin America and Africa.  Regards, Filomena S

TCK:  I am not overly familiar with this topic (epidemic). However given the track record of the US government and the NWO in general I wouldn't be surprised to see your conclusion become a definitive reality.

Hi, I've noticed in recent news that they have revealed a "planet X" in our solar system to the public. Based on the orbit they show, it's gravitational effects wouldn't even be noticed. Is the media giving us disinformation?  Regards, Gabriel A

TCK: The elite may just be breaking it to the public slowly or it very much could be disinformation. Given the amount of damage/earth changes already going on now I find it highly unlikely that Planet X is beyond the last planet. Could you imagine though if it was? Oh my!  I think Planet X is hiding behind the Sun.

Dear Eric, I am so grateful for your site although many do think us insane.  So be it.
It is time, the message of Fatima will be heard and Our Lady obeyed, albeit late. The answer is the consecration of Russia as you know. Time is short but we are eagles. 
Regards, Mary F, RN, BSN


TCK: Indeed, keep me in prayer...



Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review