WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, June 26, 2017

TradCatKnight Radio, "Diocese of Pittsburgh Celebrating The Reformation"

TradCatKnight Radio, "Diocese of Pittsburgh Celebrating The Reformation"
Talk given 6-26       (Aprx 2 hours)

Join me for the next two hours as I discuss the latest Church apostasy and Endtime news from around the globe.  Where Vatican II is the Catholic Faith is not.  Keep praying for souls to wake up the formal schism is close.

Donations: Need better help.  Please get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.