WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, August 6, 2017

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL....

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL....
Here is some of the latest coming through my inbox.  Please spread word of Tradcatknight to your friends, family and church members.
 
Raymond Long on the Great Pope Peter II to come:
Abbot Joachim Merlin (born circa 1480, died 1541) was a canon of Notre Dame; in 1529 he became the grand penitentiary after being imprisoned for two years in the court of Francis I, and he was exiled in Nantes for a year because of his opposition to the Lutherans. Upon his return to Paris in 1530 he became the vicar-general. The following lengthy prophecy of his is about the Great Pope:
"After many prolonged sufferings endured by Christians, and after a too great effusion of innocent blood, the Lord shall give peace and happiness to the desolated nations. A remarkable pope will be seated on the pontifical throne, under the special protection of the angels. Holy and full of gentleness, he shall undo all wrong, he shall recover the states of the Church, and reunite the exiled temporal powers. He shall be revered by all people, and shall recover the kingdom of Jerusalem. As the only Pastor he shall reunite the Eastern to the Western Church, and thus only one faith will be in vigor. The sanctity of this beneficent Pontiff will be so great that the highest potentates shall bow before his presence. This holy man shall crush the arrogance of religious schism and heresy. All men will return to the primitive Church, and there shall be only one pastor, one law, one master --- humble, modest, and fearing God. The true God of the Jews, our Lord Jesus Christ, will make everything prosper beyond all human hope, because God alone can and will pour down on the wounds of humanity the oily balm of sweetness.

"The heavens proclaim the glory of God, and the faithful are in joy and happiness, because the Lord has vouchsafed to be merciful to them. He shall invite his elect to the banquet of the Lamb, where melodious canticles and harmonious concerts will be heard.

"The power of this Pontiff's holiness will be so great as to be able to check the fury and impetuosity of threatening waves. Mountains shall be lowered before him, the sea shall be dried up, the dead shall be raised, the churches shall be reopened and altars erected.

"It should be known that there will be two heads, one in the East, and the other in the West. This Pope shall break the weapons and scatter the fighting hordes. He will be the joy of God's elect. This angelic pope will preach the gospel in every country. Through his zeal and solicitude the Greek Church shall be forever reunited to the Catholic Church.

"Before, however, being firmly and solidly established in the Holy See, there will be innumerable wars and violent conflicts during which the sacred throne shall be shaken. But through the favor of divine clemency, moved by the prayers of the faithful, everything will succeed so well that they shall be able to sing hymns of thanksgiving to the glory of the Lord.

"This holy Pope shall be both pastor and reformer. Through him the East and West shall be in everlasting concord. The city of Babylon shall then be the head and guide of the world. Rome, weakened in temporal power, shall forever preserve her spiritual dominion, and shall enjoy great peace. During these happy days the Angelic Pope shall be able to address to Heaven prayers full of sweetness. The dispersed nation shall also enjoy tranquillity. Six and a half years after this time the Pope will render his soul to God. The end of his days shall arrive in an arid province, situated between a river and a lake near the mountains...

"At the beginning, in order these happy results, having need of a powerful temporal assistance, this holy Pontiff will ask the cooperation of the generous monarch of France. At that time a handsome monarch, a scion of King Pepin, will come as a pilgrim to witness the splendor of this glorious pontiff, whose name shall begin with "R."... A temporal throne being vacant, the Pope shall place on it this king whose assistance he shall ask.

"When a monster shall appear in the sky, thou shalt find a ready escape towards the east, and after nine years thou shalt render thy soul to God.

"A man of remarkable sanctity will be his successor in the Pontifical chair. Through him God will work so many prodigies that all men shall revere him, and no person will dare to oppose his holy precepts. He shall not allow the clergy to have many benefices. He will induce them to live by tithes and offerings of the faithful. He shall interdict pomp in dress, and all immorality in dance and songs. He will preach the gospel in person, and exhort all honest ladies to appear in public without any ornament of gold or precious stones. After having occupied the Holy See for a long time he shall happily return to the Lord.

"His three immediate successors shall be men of exemplary holiness. One after the other will be models of virtue, and shall work miracles, confirming the teaching of their predecessors. Under their government the Church shall spread, and these Popes shall be called the Angelic Pastors."
 --------------------------------

Thank you for your You Tube videos. 
I heard that Father Hewko has asked Carmelites to pray for people at least one time.
I am very new to doing things digitally, email etc.  I am hoping that I could ask the Carmelites to pray for me.  You could email or call. I really appreciate you efforts to help find the true
Catholic Faith. Your provide very good information overall.
Rick K.
-----------------------------------

Hello Eric

I hope your health is improving. I want to recount a recent incident that occurred. For reason I won't get into , I tried to book hotel 5 star ones and motels for a few days . I was turned at all of then, because I would not give them my credit cards and offered to pay in cash ahead of time.  Only 1 in about 8 hotel motels I visited, allowed me to use cash. Is the "chips" on the cards going to be the mark of the best. I have gone back to cash for over a year now. 

Please share it with your audience.

Alfred P
--------------------------------------------

Hi,

My name is Olivier Corveleyn, I'm from Bruges, Belgium, and I've been wanting to thank you for bringing me back to the true faith. I listen to TradCatKnight youtube channel all the time, and it was your channel that opened my eyes to the reality of divine, absolute Truth. If you wish I'd like to tell you a bit about myself, I also have a past of addiction problems.

I'm so glad there still are people so dedicated and passionate like you are. I've learned so much from your channel I can now say I don't just believe, I am deeply convinced in my heart that traditional Catholicism is the true Church of Our Lord. I can't thank you enough for showing me the way out of darkness.

Sincerely,

Olivier C
---------------------------------

Dear Eric

Regarding predictive programming in movies
I have decyphered predictive programming in over 35 Hollywood movies and series.


Not just movies but coded news stories, historical data, newspapers, economist magazine covers, posters, band cover album, gematria and numerology.

TPTB who controls your government already have a plan for next 9/11 for at least 5 years.

Their next 9/11 attack will bring to them a long waited WW3 that they are expecting for over a 100 years.

This what i am going to say now has nothing to do with me, state of my mind, fantasy in my head and etc. but from meticulous research ive done for past 7 months and 13 hours of videos made on basis of that research.
If you have truly open mind and you are passionate for the truth please ask me any of 35 movies and I will  explain to you.


God bless
"FreeHumanity"
 ---------------------------------

Eric:
Do you still have available the instruction that people can use when they cannot make it to Mass or for when there is no Mass? You posted it once on your website but I can`t find it now.
I appreciate it.
To Jesus through Mary
Paula Adams
 
1130AM Streaming Latin Mass here: http://www.sgg.org/for-newcomers/mass-streaming/
 
Eric;
2 Questions- #1. Does it appear that the 3 days of darkness begin around the time that the antichrist is about to fall, as a last resort to gather souls to hell before the abyss is closed? Or is that about to befall us now? (3 days of darkness kills antichrist)

#2. Is there a difference between Chastisements and Tribulations? I always thought that the chastisements occur before antichrist and the tribulations are what happen to the wicked that follow his evil doctrine.  (we are already being chastised, the Great Tribulation is close)
 
Paula Adams
 
 ----------------------------------------

 OZARK Homestead:
July '17 is behind us and August looks like a very interesting month. I want to thank everyone for being patient. Here are the major points in this update:

1) Progress Report
2) Construction Schedule
3) HOA (Homestead Owners Association)
4) Your New Address!!

PROGRESS REPORT
20,928 square feet is now under roof, and scheduled to be completed very soon. Given the general contractor wasn't up and in full swing until April, this is a pretty good pace. Now we step it up. There will be an announcement in the next few days as to which 10 homes are ready to move into. As soon as more come online, I will contact each member individually. Our schedule has between 22 and 25 being ready to live in before the month is finished. Because these homes are in the final stages, there will be no pictures to protect the privacy of the owners property. Each month gets busier than the previous, and August is not an exception. As members move in, if they choose to share photos, I will post them as permission is given.

We will talk soon, and I will be seeing most of you before you know it. 

Jeff Harness
MyOzarkHomestead.com
 -------------------------------

Betsy Kraus:
Excerpts:
“Would you also like me to give her an apostolic pardon?” the priest asked. Although Sitte was a lifelong Catholic, she had never heard of it. He explained that it was an indulgence for the remission of temporal punishment due to sin given to a dying person who is in the state of grace.
In other words, just as Jesus promised the Good Thief on Good Friday he would be with him in paradise “this day,” properly disposed Catholics who receive the apostolic pardon (or blessing) will enter heaven.
 Plenary Indulgence
The apostolic pardon is given as part of last rites. The Handbook of Indulgences, 28, says: “Priests who minister the sacraments to the Christian faithful who are in a life-and-death situation should not neglect to impart to them the apostolic blessing, with its attached indulgence.
“But if a priest cannot be present, holy Mother Church lovingly grants such persons who are rightly disposed a plenary indulgence to be obtained at the approach of death, provided they regularly prayed in some way during their lifetime. The use of a crucifix or a cross is recommended in obtaining this plenary indulgence. In such a situation, the three usual conditions required in order to gain a plenary indulgence are substituted for by the condition ‘provided they regularly prayed in some way.’”
 Register correspondent Patti Armstrong writes from North Dakota Two apostolic pardon prayers explain what it imparts.
“Through the holy mysteries of our redemption, may Almighty God release you from all punishments in this life and in the life to come. May he open to you the gates of paradise and welcome you to everlasting joy.”
 
---------------------------------------
 
Hi Mr Gajewski !

I would like to thank you for all the great job that you do as the Tradcatknight.
I was reading your last poetry, and i smiled when i saw that you talked about the eagles at the end.

As i'm french, i'm maybe not completely receptive to all the eagle thematic that you can deploy on your website, you have to excuse us, we are so much dependent to the lily, to the lys flower, to our Lady that we have less consideration for the rest. And the eagle is something more german, it's in fact so much german than my first name that is from german roots, means : "old eagle" or "the commander of the eagle".
As i told you, I'm not so used about these eagles, and since few days, I asked myself some questions about the use that you do of the matthew verset :
"Wheresoever the body is, there shall the eagles also be gathered together", the french translation is using the name vulture instead of eagle, and it never shows me the nobleness and the idea behind this sentence, it was so much obscure for me that in fact i never realy understood it. The fact that you have insisted today on the eagle through Isaiah or the psalmist, is a true answer to all my questioning.
As another coincidence, today as i was cleaning my bedroom, i found a paper, an advertising of the mount saint michel in 2015 when i visited it for the last time, it was called "the secret habitant of the Abbaye", and this secret habitant was a giant eagle living at the top. In fact when I visited it, i didn't know there was a kind of poetical and night adventure inside the mount, but I saw at one moment a giant metalic claw passing through an iron grille and after in a room a ceiling of feathers that guide me to know that it was in fact an eagle ...

Also if there are so much eagles on your webpage, be sure I won't accuse you to work for the germans, you're talking too much about Mr Lefebvre, Marie July Jahenny, sister Jeanne Le Royer, le curé d'Ars for that, and i don't forget le Mont saint Michel. You have a very good knowledge of the situation, I'm surprised of your knowledge about french things (that are also catholic), none of my french friends knows the undreth that you know, I can only explain it that it's the true fruits of the tradition and the grace certainly !

To finish on the eagles, I suppose you know this poem of Hölderlin called "Patmos"
Patmos, in reference to saint John, the Eagle of Patmos and the writer of the Apocalypse.
I like the very first words of the beginning :

The god 
Is near, and hard to grasp. 
But where there is danger, 
A rescuing element grows as well. 
Eagles live in the darkness, 
And the sons of the Alps 
Cross over the abyss without fear 
On lightly-built bridges. 
Therefore, since the summits 
Of Time are heaped about, 
And dear friends live near, 
Growing weak on the separate mountains
Then give us calm waters; 
Give us wings, and loyal minds 
To cross over and return ...


Arnaud
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Barbara G:
Novena to surrender to Will of God
------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
TradCatKnight,

Pax. 

I am Braden N. Plyler, Marshal and founder of the Catholic Monarchist organization called The Counter-Revolution. We boast 200 members and chapters in many states and abroad. We also recently brought on a former guest of yours, Mr. Charles Coulombe, as a member of our organization.

We are in a period of rapid growth, and I would like to appear on your show to promote the social Kingship of Christ, devotion to Our Blessed Mother, promoting Catholic society and monarchy in America, and how it all ties together within my organization. I would be willing to provide a small donation to your apostolate in exchange for you letting me promote my ideas and organization.

Attached is our platform in the form of a PDF, and I will also be including links to our website and social media.

To Christ through Mary.

--
☩Deus ☩ Rex ☩ Patria☩
☩ Omnes honorate: fraternitatem diligite: Deum timete: regem honorificate. ☩
-Braden N. Plyler, Marshal of The Counter-Revolution
 
--------------------------------------
 
 Dear Mr.Gajewski,

I finally got to teach on Monday 7/17/17. But I still had cough so I had to wear a mask. While I was teaching at GMS, Suzuki violin teacher training in BK.6 was ongoing with Swiss trainer Martin Ruttiman who is currently president of European Suzuki Association (ESA) and he taught as a demonstration student my BK.6 student Karl who just graduated from college in Business Administration in a Jesuit-run school, Ateneo. But Karl has been my violin student since he began violin at 4 years old at CTEC preschool.

Anyways, I read your poem Die Self Die. It's good. It resonated in me especially because I had composed a pop song 30 years ago called "Die Well" (1987). It's the first composition my future wife Gigi heard from me. 10 years ago, my mom bought a book by Saint Robert Bellarmine titled "THE ART OF DYING WELL." The alternate title is "How to be a Saint, Now and Forever." I thought, I can improve on the lyrics of "Die Well" by reading the book. Now, I think by experiencing unprecedented daily crosses first hand I can improve on the lyrics of "Die Well."

May Crucified JESUS cover you with His Most Precious Blood. May Mother Mary cover you under her mantle of protection, in JESUS, Almighty Name, Amen.

God bless you all!

Ariel Arambulo
 
Been praying.  Take flax seed /grapeseed oil (omega 3 in flax) and a high-potency
B-vitamin for nerve repair and maintenance. It should have 100 mg of
most of the B's to be therapeutic.

We know something is up when we don't see your posts.
Denis L.
--------------------------------------
 
Just checking to see if you are doing ok. I noticed you haven't posted anything new on your site and was wondering about you. Hope all is well. God bless.
Mary Jones
Covington, TN
--------------------------------
 
Hi Eric,
           thought I would send you this story to you. im very sad to see a ex convent in a small town in Ireland is being bought up by a pakastani business man and turned into a mosque.

Regards
Angela D



 ------------------------------------------------
 
 Hi Eric


I was just wondering if the Luminous Mysteries are part of the original 5 mysteries since they were introduced by Pope John Paul II. (NO; avoid)


Thanks


Natasha C
--------------------------------------