WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cardinal Burke Is “Very Content to Be Called a Traditionalist”

 Cardinal Burke Is “Very Content to Be Called a Traditionalist”
TCK:  How can he be identified as a traditionalist when he follows the Vatican II Revolution?  He inst a traditionalist but a revolutionary. 

Cardinal Raymond Burke has said that “I am very content to be recognized as a traditionalist because our faith reaches us through Tradition".




Talking to the Macau newspaper O Clarim (December 15) Burke explained Tradition as the transmission of the Faith by means of the Apostolic Ministry in an uninterrupted line that reaches back to the Apostles.

“For that reason I am delighted to be called a traditionalist, because I hope I am able to serve Tradition in my thought and in my priestly ministry. Tradition is Christ Himself.”


 TCK Radio, SHOWDOWN: Archbishop Lefebvre vs Cardinal Burke 


SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh* Gonna have to get off the fence sometime, Cardinal Burke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are a lot of Cardinals sitting on the fence and will decide about getting rid of Vatican when Francis leaves

    ReplyDelete