WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, (MrMBB333) "Binary System Approaching & Weird Wildlife Behavior"

TradCatKnight Radio, (MrMBB333) "Binary System Approaching & Weird Wildlife Behavior"
Talk given 4-17-18     (aprx 55 minutes)
TCK PODCASTS ARE NOW FOUND ON ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY & PLAYER.FM
Please get in the fight financially especially for those who havent already!
Special guest Michael aka "MrMBB333" joins me to discuss:  latest weird weather anomalies from around the world, weird wildlife behavior lately, sky phenomenons, is there a binary system approaching?, people freak out over latest Lake Michigan anomaly, days of noah flooding, increased fireball activity, how does geoengineering factor into the equation?, 3rd secret of Fatima, prophecy, vatican and world governments observing the skies, earthquakes in divers places and MUCH more!




Micheal is a a watchman, has been for 10 years. He covers Earth Changes, storms, solar activity/sun study (years). He also covers UV, coastal water anomalies around the world.  He speaks at times of this binary system or two approaching us.  He has a very popular website and youtube channel.

Website: mrmbb333.com


Christ to esteemed/approved Catholic mystic Marie Julie Jahenny:
From Prophecies of La FRAUDAIS Marie Julie Jahenny Page 273
I read..
         The ungodly eye of all those souls will remain open, because I want them to see My power, I preserve it them to see, with their own eyes, the RADIENT PLANET I will have coming out from the remotest parts of exile, under a frightening storm of fire, and under the signs of my anger, the whole sky will be crossed with bolts similar to the ones  My Father thrusted upon the World, when I offered Myself for the ransom of My people

Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU